Varicose veins are most common problem for many people,but nowadays the young population also have problems with them.But do you want to eliminate them or at least reduce their appearance?Beside they are painful and are ruining your appearance they can make you even bigger problems.Big number of people who have varicose veins are choosing surgery as a solution for this problem.
Luckily there are some simple guidelines which can help you to ease their appearance.But would you like to try them?
How can you prepare a homemade mask that can help you to treat varicose veins?
First you have to learn what varicose veins are and the reason why they cause inflammation to our skin and why they have that tonality? Well we all know what that they appear on the legs because of poor circulation. It is a venous insufficiency that is caused by an enzymatic change of the vessel wall and the blood does not properly come back to the heart.
Sometimes genetics has a big influence as well, but poor diet and sedentary lifestyle can contribute to its appearance. In the calf area the blood stagnates and then the person experiences cramping, tingling and heaviness.
We should look at this objectively and to try to reduce their impact in order to have willpower. There is no such thing as miracle. In case of swollen veins, a proper medication that will prevent clots and also improve circulation is very important. When the veins are large, a surgery is recommended because you will avoid certain serious problems.
What will you need?
It will be easy for you to make this mask and the most important thing is that you will have to apply it regularly. You should not be worried because you won’t need a lot of money. It is amazing and effective mask for treating varicose veins.
• A carrot
• ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
• Aloe Vera pulp (the same amount as carrot)
How to prepare it?
• If you want to learn this simple homemade mask then you just need to blend the carrot until you get a smooth mixture.
• When you end with blending the carrot just add the Aloe Vera pulp.But to get the Aloe Vera pulp you first will need to remove the thorns from the stems and then open them transversely.Then remove the transparent part by using a spoon.
• The next thing you should do is to add the apple cider vinegar in order to make a smooth paste.But you should be careful because it should not be very liquid.
• Blend all the ingredients again and then you will get the perfect consistency.
• After the previous step your mixture will be ready and then you can simply apply it from the ankles to the calves.Massage gently.
• Let the mask to act for about 30 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
• For best results you should apply the mask every day. If you do not have the ingredients you can use wipes soaked in apple cider vinegar. Place them on the varicose veins and leave them for 20 minutes. This is another effective remedy as well.
• It is also important to maintain a balanced, healthy diet and exercise a lot.